Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Happy day~~

hmm.. how to stared nehx? em.. okay.. Here goes, yesterday I planned want to go swim. EM, when i ask my mommy, my mom have no respond for me, but after few minutes.. got a voice: "girl.. tmr you go swim take care ah.. YOU CAN DRIVE TO COLLEGE THEN GO SWIM LA...... " WOW....... so suprise!! hahax.. So, today i drove my car to flower(hui ying) house after parking, we walk to lrt station together. In our journey, we two lik sibling.. Got laugh, random jokes, got sam shi time.. my boyfriend, he hor....... bla bla bla...... (hui ying) hahax.. after we reach college. suddenly got ppl suggest celebrate birthday with my coursemate.. but after class, we cant even say happy birthday to her, she already want to go home. lol!! deng!! sigh.. she always the one who not cooperate in class... Watever class trip, activities she dont want to join!! errr......... angry ah!! @.@ .. hmmm. 057 become moody after class. everybody go home without bye bye.. OK ok OK...... now.. after reach flower house, we prepared our stuff n our swimming suits.. went to Carmen house.. wuhhoooo...... swimming.. swim swim swim.... hahahahax.... I have released my stress.. I love swim.. its freedom... I swam the whole pool.. The pool so so so BIG... I love it.......less people, just our group only. NO leng cai, sad thing.... hahax.. leng lui olso dun have.. mm.... my day emo, moody> become happy... swim got jokes, most probably is made by me.... wow.. i want to sleep d.. so happy tmr no class. I can study my tourism, (final exam) on coming monday Gambateh.. Night night..

No comments:

Post a Comment